Every face needs a moisturizer, yes even oily ones! Clean Kiss Organics' Kiss Me Everyday Daily Hydration face cream is a naturally luxurious, yet light whipped daytime moisturizer that features natural sun protection from red raspberry seed oil (please still apply your daily sunscreen!) It also contains a synergistic blend of plant butters/oils and essential oils to encourage the skins' natural vitality, reduce the signs of aging and to slow down further damage from the elements, naturally.
There are so many reasons you need this in your life, but below we have listed the top ones for you!
- It's like a big drink of water for your face every day!
- It's soft and silky feeling on your face and neck with a light whipped texture allowing it to be worn comfortably alone or under makeup.
- Contains red raspberry seed oil which provides natural sun protection, giving your skin a protective boost when combined with broad spectrum sunscreen (strongly advised).
- Contains a beta-carotene-rich ingredient, mango butter. This is a safer, plant-based carotenoid, that won’t cause the red, burning, flaky side effects of retinol but still yield the same benefits of retinol to help with wrinkle reduction, smoothing fine lines, and a more radiant appearance.
- It smells divine. Your face will thank you and your calm mind will too!
This product is perfect for all skin types, women an*d men, mature skin (40+) ~ ranging from normal, dry, oily and combination.
Ingredients: Chamomile Water, Shea butter, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Tocopherol (Vit E) oil, Red Raspberry oil, Calendula oil, Emulsifier, Preservative, Essential Oils (Frankincense, Myrrh, Indian Sandalwood, Rose Geranium, Roman Chamomile, Lavender Essential Oil.
* a $2 jar deposit fee is reflected in the price of this product *
Very good product. I would buy it again.
This is the best day cream ever!
Ohh so nice. Love it. I love a few drops of Vata Face oil in it too.
A little goes a long way.
My favourite day cream! Thicker texture that adds great moisture especially during the winter months. I also use on my kids eczema. I leave it on a little thicker over night and they get relief the following day. Highly recommended!