Linen Boo Boo Bag
Designed to provide comfort in the midst of life’s little bumps and bruises, this all-natural therapeutic hot/cold pack delivers, while at the same time protecting delicate skin. An outer envelope-style cover protects the boo boo bag and allows for washing. At just a ‘little more than a handful’, it’s the perfect size for your little one at 4" x 4”.
- made from natural unbleached cotton muslin
- filled with 2.5 oz ground English walnut shells*, an eco-friendly by-product that is biodegradable and has excellent heat retention properties as well as a pleasant scent after heating.
- The protective, removable linen envelope is made from soft pre-shrunk natural linen to ensure easy laundering.
- All seams are finished to prevent fraying.
- Available in unscented (the walnut shell will have a mild nutty scent) or lavender scented with lavender essential oil.
Instructions for use: Microwave for 30-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. Alternatively, the boo boo bag stored in a reusable container in the freezer to cool for 1-2 hours.
Remove the boo boo bag from it’s protective linen pouch. Add the pouch to a cold water wash in a protective mesh laundry bag or wash by hand. Air dry. Iron on a cotton setting if desired, but really, you have enough on your plate.
*Walnut Shell may contain trace amounts of walnut proteins that have been known to cause allergic reaction.
The most common nut allergies are caused by ingesting the proteins of the nuts, so we would not be concerned if this is the type of nut allergy you have.
However, the more uncommon allergy is Anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis is a serious, life-threatening allergic reaction typically to airborne particulate. Therefore, we would not recommend the use of this product if there is a potential for an anaphylactic reaction.